Saturday, September 3, 2011

Five Years

Five years ago I married my best friend.

Celebrating today couldn't have been any better.

We took the kids to Liberty Science Center, as we were sitting at lunch, it dawned on me this was an absolutely perfect way to spend our anniversary. What could be better than sitting next to my amazing husband and kids, munching on our lunch, and enjoying the day playing around the museum. It was proof of what we together had made of our lives.

We then watched the FSU game, all decked out in garnet and gold. Since we couldn't be in Tallahassee, we brought Tallahassee to our living room.

I am so blessed to have met such an amazing man, who is patient, caring and absolutely hysterical.

He keeps me laughing, cools me down (I am Irish after all) and always there for me.

While we've been married for 5 years, we have done so much in such a little time I can not even imagine what the next 5, 10, 50 years will bring us.

Words can not describe what I feel for Matt....

So with that, I love you sweetie and I am so excited to continue on our adventure together.






1 comment:

Linda said...

Many more sweetie, many more.