Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cold Weather Newbie





So many people will laugh at me but I am sort of freaking out with this whole winter wardrobe thing. I know it should be common sense as to what I should dress my kids and myself in for the cold weather but I've come to find out I am absolutely clueless.




We did get the kids some great coats which represent their style. Madeline's is a bright pink and ruffles, like the rest of her wardrobe.Mason is all about that neon yellow/green color, so this coat was definitely meant for him. It also has another light weight jacket that can be weather proof or a fleece.

But I still need HELP! So give me your best tips for staying warm. Favorite winter must haves, stores you recommend for good quality winter products and so on.

We need:
Hats
Scarfs
Gloves
Shoes/boots
Long johns
Sweaters
Coats
Snow pants
etc.

My list is getting longer and longer the more I realize we have nothing to keep us warm and dry.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Come home to Florida. Problem solved.