Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My family is amazing

Well we made it through back to school season!

New to this year-
Mason started 1st grade.
His school has uniforms, and boy does it make it easy getting him ready in the morning.
He is learning Spanish, which is new to him.


Madeline started ballet. She is loving it, but took her a few classes to warm up to it completely.
We've attended a few meetup playgroups which has helped us meet a few new people.


Matt is doing amazing at his job, he officially was promoted from assistant director to director today. Director of what? I will have to ask him again for the official title, but YAY MATT!

I convinced Matt and the kids to go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art last weekend, not only one day but TWO DAYS at the Met!

I haven't uploaded our photos from the Met but when I do I will do a whole blog about it of course!

Thinking of my Tallahassee family right now, my uncle Bruce is in the hospital and hoping he is okay. XOXO to everyone!

No comments: