Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Maine on my mind






We went to Maine two weekends ago. Boy was that a car ride! I must say after visiting, even for the short amount we were there, I want to go back! It was absolutely beautiful. Seeing that much of New England was a treat, we went from NJ, NY, Conn, RI, Mass, NH, and ME.

I hope that while we are living here, we get to go back to all of these states and enjoy some time in each.

My brother in law Scott, showed us all around Providence, RI and then Portland, Me.
He also took us to this awesome restaurant, The Lobster Shack at Two Lights
It was an absolutely surreal place, with perfect timing. We got there as the sun was setting, and it just had an amazingly peaceful atmosphere (even with my kids running around like loons!)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm just now catching up on your blog .. slacker, I know!

I LOVE New England. I wish it was just a "quick" drive in the car for us to get to those states, as they are definitely some of my favorites in the US. Lucky girl! Your kiddos are lucky, too. Some of the best memories of my life are visiting those states.