Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Seamless( Web) Ordering

Ok so I gave into ordering delivery for lunch yesterday. We were all so tired that I thought why not? I used Seamless and I must say that could easily become a crutch on nights where cooking just might not happen. So what is Seamless (formerly SeamlessWeb ?) A site where you put in your address and it shows you all the restaurants who will deliver to you, along with their menus, prices, delivery minimums and easy as that you can see what kind of food you are in the mood for and order! I also had a promotion code for $5 off.

There is also a app for your phone, so you can order on the go!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Sounds heavenly

Courtney said...

They don't have it for here do they? Will cracker barrel deliver?

Terra said...

I am not sure, I know many cities have it. Check it out, if not e-mail them and let them know! Cracker Barrel Delivering would be dangerous... Some biscuits especially.