Monday, July 11, 2011

We live here?!










So this weekend I had one of those moments where I ask myself, we really live here?!

I have these moments because it seems all so surreal.


We went to the American Museum of Natural History and Central Park and then I realized we could do that every weekend if we wanted too.


Of course there are so many things to discover and explore that we won't but I am so glad we are blessed with this opportunity.


I guess if we had to leave our friends and family, at least its a city people want to come visit so we will still get to see them!


Haha just kidding but we are blessed to be living in an area that is pretty rockin!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Yeah yeah. OK so it is pretty cool to visit and all.
But if I didn't like art or museums or monuments or architecture or food where would we be?
love,
mom

Terra said...

haha good point, we are lucky you like those things or we would have to beg you to babysit!

Anonymous said...

It really looks like a fabulous place to live. I can't wait to get the chance to visit and explore with you... We miss you all very much.. I enjoy seeing the pictures.

love ya bunches, holly

Kori Clark said...

Terra! I love your blog! I totally understand...no I am not even going to TRY to compare moving to Bradenton, FL to New York or New Jersey, LOL....but...I know those moments where you just feel like you made such a great choice and are so thrilled with the way life is moving. I am so excited and happy for yall to be able to make such memories as a family! Hopefully we can figure out a trip up before too long!

Terra said...

Ok friends and family hôtel de Linder is open to reservations!